Monday, April 10, 2023

Post Card

  I have now completed all three components of my project! Here is my print component, the postcard!

Front 
                                         

Back

My postcard is simple since my target audience of teens may not want to read a lot of information. Instead they would rather scroll through social media which I listed. I also listed my fake screening at the Florida Film Festival which is an upcoming festival in my home state. 

Sadly I was unable to figure out how to import a font into Canva. I was hoping to use the same font I used for my title and credits. However, I think this font, which I have used for promotion on the social medias works well! I was a little worried that since the stills I chose for the front and back are dark lightning wise it might give off the wrong perception that this is a horror film. This font I believe makes it clear that it is not a horror film. I choose the pink color since in the film Sofia wears a plain pink shirt at one point. As I stated in my social media post I have decided to use all lowercase for my social media posts and even credits, so I carried this through to my postcard. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Update

   Hi blog, senior year has been something. I have decided to finish my year by graduating early attending online classes. I am still going ...