Sunday, March 5, 2023

Lack of Progress

  Hey blog, I lack updates for you. I have not received an email back yet from the company regarding the song usage. I have a feeling I am not going to get a response. I thought about sending a dm to the band on Instagram, but I am not sure that would help at all. I still have not found a cast which is bad. I believe I am going back to school tomorrow so I will likely have an update as I may talk with my teacher and get her advice. I will continue working on my script and share it soon.

1 comment:

  1. It is not a bad idea to dm the band - try it, you never know what you may get :)

    ReplyDelete

Life Update

   Hi blog, senior year has been something. I have decided to finish my year by graduating early attending online classes. I am still going ...