Friday, April 7, 2023

Almost There

 Hey, blog, less than a week remains till my project is due... that is crazy. I have an update for you all!


Storyline:

  I have almost finished editing! I would like to get some feedback on my shortfilm tomorrow and Sunday to see if people think any changes need to be made.

  I decided to use all of the footage I shot whilst filming. This means the storyline is longer! The ending is now when Sofia shows her frustration by laying her head down after she got ridiculed by her parents for waking up at the wrong time. I decided to go with this ending since I believe it fits my coming-of-age genre better since in coming-of-age films often the protagonist interacts with their family. In this case, the audience hears the protagonist's mom. I decided to have Sofia be the only character shown on screen since she is who the film is based on.

I apologize that this is short, editing has been taking up my time. I will go into more depth about the editing process and social media process tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Update

   Hi blog, senior year has been something. I have decided to finish my year by graduating early attending online classes. I am still going ...