Saturday, February 18, 2023

Tea

   Hey blog,


 Today is a short post and I just wanted to update you all that I have decided to create the short film I mentioned in the last blog post. I spent today realizing I was never going to reach out to the people I needed to if I was going to do the documentary excerpt or music video, so short film it is.

  Tomorrow's blog will be a lengthy post as there is a lot of planning to do!

  

Unrelated:

  I watched the new Ant-Man today and thoroughly enjoyed it. Prior to the watch I read a few negative reviews and saw lots of people compare it to Thor Love and Thunder which I was not a huge fan of so I was somewhat concerned going into the film. However, this experience just retaught me that not everyone is going to like the same films and this is something I will for sure be taking into consideration when creating my short film. I want to create something which I am proud of even if that means it is not everyone's cup of tea, but hopefully it is everyone's cup of tea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Update

   Hi blog, senior year has been something. I have decided to finish my year by graduating early attending online classes. I am still going ...