Monday, April 4, 2022

CCR

     The day has come, t minus zero days until the project is due.  It is Monday, April 4th, 2022 meaning my Cambridge Portfolio Project for AICE Media Studies AS is due. I do not know how to feel. I was going to upload my CCR yesterday but as I attempted to record for I would say a good 6 hours. 7pm-1am. I realized I needed to go to bed and try again the next day. So that's what I did I woke up today and it only took me a good two hours today to get a version I was somewhat proud of.


    I remember why I decided to be behind the camera for "Can You Help Me?" while filming my CCR. I am really not meant for the camera as I begin to panic the second I start to mess up. I have never recorded on Zoom before so this was a bit of a risk. We are going to pretend a portion of my head is not out of the frame!


    I think my Creative Critical Reflection is me. It is a fast pace panicked-filled reflection/me in video form wearing my signature red lipstick which ties back to the blood aspect of our opener. 


CCR:



Link:

https://youtu.be/Q-4WFjsVfho 


Moving Foward:

    "Can You Help Me?" will be shared here next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Update

   Hi blog, senior year has been something. I have decided to finish my year by graduating early attending online classes. I am still going ...