Sunday, March 12, 2023

Oscar's Scripting

   Happy Oscar's night from me to you whilst I sit on my couch watching the Oscars. 


Script Update:

  The majority of my script is written! I reviewed a website I referenced below to refresh my mind on how to write a proper script. My script is not as detailed as I wish it was. The first portion is much more developed, I still need to work on the second.

  It is almost five pages long. I am assuming one page equals one minute so I currently am a little under five minutes. I may be adding a scene. This would be a dream sequence that would occur between the girl falling asleep for the first time and waking up. I am unsure if I will actually be doing this.










 Also, I am sure there is a better way to inset the script so that you all can view the PDF easier. However, I do not know this way. I listed the link below in case you are interested in checking it out!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F7lEh5IdeoTxSOMfbjOhd_hWpfEf8BC9AyY00hwZ3nE/edit?usp=sharing 

 

Moving Foward:

  I am filming this Saturday!

  I need to plan out my miss-en-scene. This includes figuring out what my cast member, Paola, is going to wear since there are a few different outfits in this film. I also need to figure out how I am going to change up my room. I think I am going to try and have decor from a variety of colleges.


 Source:

https://www.studiobinder.com/blog/how-to-write-a-screenplay/ 


APA Reference:

Lannom, S. C., SC Lannom SC Lannom is a screenwriter and director living in Los Angeles. He works a, & SC Lannom is a screenwriter and director living in Los Angeles. He works as a writer. (2021, March 17). How to write a better screenplay. StudioBinder. Retrieved March 12, 2023, from https://www.studiobinder.com/blog/how-to-write-a-screenplay/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Update

   Hi blog, senior year has been something. I have decided to finish my year by graduating early attending online classes. I am still going ...