Thursday, March 16, 2023

Film Preparation

   Hey blog, it is almost time to film! The bad thing is that I am not going to be able to use my own phone to film because I am unable to access my cloud account. I will hopefully be getting access back on the 18th at night which is filming day... so that will not work. I will be filming using my dad's iPhone 11 which is the same phone I have so that is not too bad.


Apple message stating when I can get my account back




Materials Using:

  My Dad's iPhone 11

  Tripod


  My friend Paola, who is the lead in the film, offered to bring this and allow me to use it!

  Ringlight which clips to my phone


Ordered:

 I ordered from Amazon another trippod and a phone rig today. I have very shakey hands so these both will be used to keep my shots stable when they are and are not hand held shots!

  Both items are supposed to be here tomorrow so I will update you all tomorrow!

  I also ordered college shirts from both Target and Amazon that are props in my film. I'll hang these up in my closet tomorrow when I am cleaning my room and will share what they look like!



Music Madness:

  As expected, I did not receive a response back from either song creator/owner. I really wanted to have music with lyrics, but based on the current situation it seems this is not going to be what the end result includes. I have been looking for copyright-free music. At first, I thought I would use music in the public domain, but this seems complex. 

  My friend Ale who is an AICE Media AS student currently saw my Snapchat post about how I have to have a song by Saturday and she showed some interest in maybe creating lyrics for a song.

  I personally have written a few written songs, but all weird love songs. None of my creations match the vibe I was going for, but if I have time during school today (I am writing this Thursday at midnight) I will try and write up some lyrics.

  My brother, who created the instrumental song used in my last year's AICE Media Studies project is currently home for spring break. Could I convince him to create the instrumental if my friend is able to write a song? Maybe

  If I end up doing the create your own song it seems I am going to be the singer which I am not thrilled about, but it is what it is.


Moving Foward:

  I will share pictures of my sets tomorrow!

  I have given a name to my character, Sofia, but not to the film- 

  I need to figure out what my lead is going to wear for Saturday!

  I need to create the social media and print aspects!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Update

   Hi blog, senior year has been something. I have decided to finish my year by graduating early attending online classes. I am still going ...