Saturday, March 18, 2023

Just Kidding

   Hey blog, I did in fact prepare for filming day yesterday and blog about how I was going to film today. Well... instead I woke up today and felt like I was being stabbed and slept all day in pain. So no filming today. Luckily I will be able to film tomorrow and if the needed film on Monday as well. This slight delay should not cause any problems as I will have Monday to begin editing.

  I will keep thinking about what to title my short film and will update once I have a title selected. 

  Update I am leaning towards either the title unaware or indecisive. Are these boring choices for a title? In my opinion yes. I will continue to think.

Moving Foward:

  Hopefully, I feel able and can stand without being in pain tomorrow to film!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Update

   Hi blog, senior year has been something. I have decided to finish my year by graduating early attending online classes. I am still going ...