Friday, March 17, 2023

Mise-en-scene

   Hey, blog today is a significant day. First off today starts Taylor Swifts Era Tour and I am feeling some major FOMO (fear of missing out) as I sit in bed scrolling through Tik Tok and see everyone's fits. More importantly, tomorrow is filming day for my still-to-be-titled short film!


Equipment Updates:

  Both the tripod and phone rig I ordered arrived today! I am grateful they got here on time to be used.




Costuming:

  Paola my lead will have a few fit changes. First, she will be wearing pajamas, then a workout fit, then her school clothes. I created a mood board with fits I gained inspiration. Since Sofie is indecisive, like me, she has a lot of clothes. She has many different college t-shirts in her closet, which I was able to order from Amazon and Target. 



Paola is Wearing:

  PJ pants and a shirt

  Leggings, my pink workout shirt, Skechers workout shoes

  Jeans, my Harry Styles t-shirt, sneakers

    

Makeup:

  I am a lover of makeup and have drawers full of makeup. Luckily recently my best friend, Paola who is the lead in the film, and I went to the Ulta store as Paola is starting to become a fan of makeup so she has makeup! 

  The makeup look I am going to wear is going to be the makeup look that is popular currently the clean girl look. This look is very glowy and glossy. 



Outfit/Makeup Inspo

Set/Props:

  The Set of my short film is my home, mainly my room. My room is naturally a very messy space. I believe it fits the character, Sofie's stress well. She places more focus on stressing about the SAT than on living in a clean space. Here are pictures of the sets. The props are the items placed on my desk except add my laptop and the papers will be more scattered around and have writing on them. 

Room Desk

Closet

Bathroom

Stairs

Kitchen

Turtle Tank

Workout Area


Moving Foward:

  I am hoping that while filming tomorrow an idea for my short film title hits me in the head.
  Post-filming as I am on my Georgia spring break trip I will be editing.
  Once I have a title and a feel for the shots I like I will create the Instagram and plan out my postcard!

  I have no music updates, this is really painful to say. Music will have to be added in afterward to my shortfilm and this is okay, I will work everything out.

I have just discovered this is my fiftieth blog post, how exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Update

   Hi blog, senior year has been something. I have decided to finish my year by graduating early attending online classes. I am still going ...