Saturday, March 25, 2023

Home Sweet Home

  Hey blog, I arrived home from Atlanta today! My flight was delayed over an hour and then once it arrived at my local airport we sat on the tarmac for over thirty minutes waiting for a gate to open. I arrived home later than expected so I lack updates.

Social Media:
  
  However, whilst on the plane, I was thinking about posts I could put on the Unaware social media account. I decided on four posts each highlighting a different person. Each post will have a photo of the person and in the caption, there will be text with questions relating to each person's role in the creation of my short film. These answers will be on the shorter side to promote that the text gets read by my teen target audience who often have short attention spans.

Post One - Grace the Creator 

  I will share information on this post tomorrow.

Post Two - Ale the Singer


The creator of "When Do I Stop"


 Q&A in the caption -

What is your favorite coming-of-age movie?
  10 Things I Hate About You

How long have you been writing music?
  I've been writing songs since I was little, but I didn't really get into it until around 8th grade. This is my first song in a while and I'm really proud of how it turned out!

What inspired you to write this song?
  The feeling of stressing out and working yourself to the bone just trying to meet everyone else's standards and expectations. Just basically what school tends to do to a lot of us.

Post Three - Paola the Lead

Plays the role of Sofia



 Q&A in the caption -

What is your favorite coming-of-age movie?
  Little Women

Did you have acting experience prior to this role?
  I have played short roles in other student-made films in the past and have been part of the ensemble for musicals in school when I was a child.

What have you learned about the film from partaking in this role? 
  It is a thorough and creative process. It is satisfying to see the end result.

Post Four - Laura the Voice

  I will share information on this post tomorrow.

Music:

Due to the day spent at the airport with a late arrival home, I did not contact Warner music about gaining licensing. I will hopefully do this on Monday. 

Moving Foward:

  I will create these social media posts and come up with more ideas.
  I will continue to edit my short film and find music for the gym scene
  I will work on my postcard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Update

   Hi blog, senior year has been something. I have decided to finish my year by graduating early attending online classes. I am still going ...