Friday, March 24, 2023

Counting Stars

  Hi blog a March Madness basketball game is currently playing on my hotel room tv and the band at the game started playing "Counting Stars" by One Republic so that is tonight's blog title.

Music Update:

  My good friend Ale wrote a song for my short film Unaware. This song is titled "When Do I Stop" and I think it perfectly encapsulates how I imagine Sofia feels. I informed my friend about how bad my luck so far in finding music for my film and she decided to create a song for it. I am very thankful for Ale a fellow AICE Media Studies student. Since I am using the first option of ending a portion of the song will be heard as Sofia closes the door.


  I have not inserted the song into iMovie yet as I got home from my day in Atlanta and began feeling unwell. Today I hiked ten thousand steps down a mountain path that I thought would be shorter than it was so I was unprepared wearing jeans and the wrong shoes. I could feel every rock I stepped on. Also, I was not wearing sunscreen so I am burnt. Wear your sunscreen everyone!

  I did not yet call Warner music in regards to learning how I can gain the right to use the song "Cold Cold Man" by Saint Motel in my blooper reel. I will call the group tomorrow. My apologies for the lack of updates, I will be home tomorrow and will hopefully be able to provide more updates!

Moving Foward:
  I will insert the song into my short film as I continue the editing process.
  I need to work on my postcard and social media portions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Update

   Hi blog, senior year has been something. I have decided to finish my year by graduating early attending online classes. I am still going ...