Sunday, March 26, 2023

I Have A Post

  Hey blog, today I posted on the Unaware Instagram page! Before I show you the post let me share some background information.

Social Media:

  In yesterday's blog I shared with you the posting information for two of the posts I have planned. Here is the information for the other two!

  Post One - Grace the Creator

I in a photo from years ago

 Q&A in the caption -

What is your favorite coming-of-age film?

   My Girl

Why did you decide to create this short film?

  My past creations include works mainly in the psychological thriller genre. I wanted to expand my horizons as I created this piece that relates to what I am currently dealing with near the end of Junior year.

What have you learned about the cinema by creating this?

  I have experienced more whilst editing such as when I have sped up clips or altered the lightning.


Post Four - Laura the Voice


Plays the role of the unnamed parent and is my lovely mother

  Q&A in the caption -

What is your favorite coming-of-age movie?
 The Breakfast Club

Did you have acting experience before this role?
  I played Patti in the film opener for "Can You Help Me" created by my daughter and her friend Julie. 

Why should people watch the film?
  People can relate to this comedic coming-of-age short film even if they are not currently in high school preparing for the SAT.


The First Post:




  As you can see in the screenshot I also chose a profile picture! The bio will likely change once I come up with something creative.


Editing:
  I edit a good amount today, but this deserves a post of its own so I will do this tomorrow. I discovered an incredible tool, stay tuned! 

 Moving Foward:
  I will continue to edit. I need to find a font for my title sequence.
  I will begin working on my postcard.
  I will continue to post on social media.
  I will call Warner music and hopefully report back that I have a blooper reel song!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Update

   Hi blog, senior year has been something. I have decided to finish my year by graduating early attending online classes. I am still going ...