Monday, March 20, 2023

Filming Done

  Hey blog, I was able to film everything today! I picked up my lead Paola around 7. We were able to film at my house from 7-10:30ish and then brought her back to her house.


Film Name/Social Media:

  I have decided on the shortfilm title "unaware" since my character is unaware that it is not actually the morning of the SAT.

  Since I decided on the name I was able to create the Instagram account for the short film!



Vlog:

  I did vlog but only a minimal amount. I did however gain many bloopers. I am going to create a blooper reel. Since my film is a comedic coming of age I believe this would fit the genre well and I would post it on our Instagram social media platform.


Lighting Troubles:

  We decided to reshoot everything thinking that I could use my ring light, however; unknown to me my ring light was dead. So the lighting still does not look great, but I will alter this whilst editing. Luckily, the lightning for the downstairs scenes is much better as now the audience is able to tell it is night since the lightning from the few un closeable windows in my house no longer appears.


Moving Foward:

  I need to look for music as I never received a response from the people I contacted regarding two songs "Always Get This Way" by The Aces and "In My Mind" by Lyn Lapid. 

 I will begin to edit my blooper reel and short film.

 I will create a logo for my social media account.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Update

   Hi blog, senior year has been something. I have decided to finish my year by graduating early attending online classes. I am still going ...