Thursday, March 23, 2023

Wifi Please Work

  Hello blog, I am currently in Georgia with bad wifi. 

  As the title said I have been having some wifi issues with the wifi constantly going in and out as I try to edit so my progress has been slow.

Wifi Down


Editing:
  Currently, I have been focused on editing my short film "unaware" I for sure shot more footage than expected. I have decided to use the ending one which I mentioned in a few blog postings. This means my short film ends when Sofia goes outside and realizes it is the morning. This is not ideal, but everything will work out. The currently edited version is over five minutes and forty-five seconds which also is not ideal, but this is just an early version. 


Spotify Playlist:
  I am a frequent listener to music as are many of my fellow Gen Z members, As Gen Z we have access to a lot of music from both the past and present, I am a Spotify user so I created my playlist which focuses on present music. This music encapsulates the anxious feeling of being unaware and not set on your future. I might add a few more songs to the playlist, but I have it linked if you want to take a listen. You may notice that two of the songs I was interested in using, "Always Get This Way" by The Aces and "In My Mind" by Lyn Lapid are on this playlist. If only I received a response from either song's creators...


Blooper Reel:
  I will be creating a blooper reel for my short film which I will post on the social media accounts. I was hoping to use the song "Cold Cold Man" by Saint Motel, during the video. I emailed the company that owns the rights and received a response with a phone number I can call for more information. I will be calling this number tomorrow! Let's hope I have good news to share with you all tomorrow.

  If they allow me to use this song for my blooper reel I may also ask if I could use the beginning portion of it during my film as the phone alarm!


Moving Foward:

  I need to work on my postcard as I know which photos I will use as the image on it!
  I need to decide what fonts to use for my film
  I need to post on social media!!!
  I need to find music to use in my short film!
  I will continue editing my short film and blooper reel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Update

   Hi blog, senior year has been something. I have decided to finish my year by graduating early attending online classes. I am still going ...