Sunday, February 26, 2023

Sunday Stress

   Hi, blog, sadly I have been unable to watch the film Booksmart directed by Olivia Wilde as it is not on any of the streaming services I own. For some reason, I thought it was on HBO Max, but it is not.

  I just finished taking a practice SAT test so my brain is mush. 


Script:

  I have not made any progress on my script. I do however know that whenever I work on this week I will be blogging. Currently, I am taking the AICE Lang A level class, and in this class, we have focused deeply on the usage of the language as you grow up. Within this study, we have focused on how social media and the media, in general, have impacted today's youth. My main character is sixteen years old and is part of Generation Z so she is experienced with social media and due to this has specific language characteristics associated with her such as her usage of popular slang. I myself use a lot of teen slang as you may have noticed that one of my recent blog posts was titled "tea" For those of you who do not know that type of tea is not drinking tea. It means more gossip and the spread of usually exciting/confidential news.


Moving Foward:

  I need to write my script! This will be done this week

  After my script is complete I may complete an online storyboard

  I will also be developing my character's backstory this week, as I believe I will find that to be fun and calming after the stressful start of my week.


Side Note:

  Starting Wednesday night my first SAT will be done and I will have more time to focus on my short film! For now, my brain is full of SAT stress. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Update

   Hi blog, senior year has been something. I have decided to finish my year by graduating early attending online classes. I am still going ...