Sunday, March 27, 2022

Oscars Progress

    Hi blog, I am currently watching the Oscars, maybe one day I will be on that stage. Today progress was made!! 


Sound:

    All verbal sound was recorded! I was worried about how I would find a quiet place to record the sound and well it was a little difficult. I live in a home right next to a major road so I decided to record in my brother's room which is near the neighborhood street. I had to stop and start recording a lot but we (my mom and I) got it done! 



I then imported the sound into Imovie and have the majority of it edited in.

How it's going

How it started


    Progress was also made in finding our font and production company.

Font:

    I love this font. Julie and I agreed we really wanted all caps, we believe this gives off the thriller energy. It also looks a lot like water which ties into our opener.

Production Company:

    I came up with the name "deep productions". I thought of deep due to water but Julie believes it could also be deep mentally. Our production company focuses on real mentally challenging things that people go through. The logo will likely be a brain but we have not designed it yet. 


Moving Foward:
    Tomorrow I will be recording sounds such as walking and water. I will then do what I did today, import and edit the sounds! I will also reach out to Julie to see if she has any lighting suggestions as I still am unsure what to do. I will send my edited version to Tyler tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Update

   Hi blog, senior year has been something. I have decided to finish my year by graduating early attending online classes. I am still going ...