Tuesday, March 28, 2023

In My Editing Era

 Day One:

  Hey blog, I called Warner Music and was sent to voicemail. I left a voicemail and learned their hours are till six pm / nine pm eastern time. I will be calling after school today, so I have to call within their available time period! Hopefully, I call and get some good news, meaning I can use "Cold Cold Man" by Saint Motel. 


Editing:

  I have been editing since I filmed. I have mainly been working on getting my film within the time frame. I have made it within the recommended 5-5:45 time frame!

Speed:

  I found out how to speed up clips on iMovie over break! This saved my mental health as I was way over time before speeding up many clips. I still have to play around with this editing tool as I have made some clips too fast-paced. 

Storyline:

  I am having a bit of trouble with my storyline. The first scene up until where Sofia leaves the room is in my opinion great! Then she goes downstairs, into the kitchen, and then leaves it. This is where the chaos begins. 

Prior to Choas

I filmed a panning shot of her walking into the next room, and it is just a bad shot.


Where Did She Go


My photos will not upload. This is not a full post yet I hit upload... My brain is tired, goodnight blog :(

A few days later...

  Hey, blog it is now Thursday, I had a busy beginning of the week trying to get ahead in my other classes so that this weekend I can spend a lot of time on this project! I called Warner Music during their hours and the lady I talked to briefly directed me to email a different Warner email than the one I originally did. This call and email were done on Tuesday. I have not received an email back yet, so I may just have to find a royalty-free option for my blooper reel since I plan to create it this weekend.

  Today I participated in my first group meeting based on this project (I missed the first one or two) I will blog about this separately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Update

   Hi blog, senior year has been something. I have decided to finish my year by graduating early attending online classes. I am still going ...