Thursday, February 16, 2023

Lost Focus

  Hey blog, I have some news.

  I have decided to do my project alone as I believe working with someone else may be too complex during this time of mental difficulty. I have no set plans yet and that is an issue as my time is ticking away. For example, I just spent a half hour staring at this blog post questioning what to write. Nothing is clicking like it did for me with my AS project. Also as I was staring at my computer I was hit by the fact that I am so stuck on seeing what is happening in other people's lives that I can never stop and focus on my own. Maybe this is an idea I could develop on? 

Apologies for the lack of updates and the lack of creativity flowing through my brain. Tomorrow I will try and have a brainstorming hour and develop some sort of clear plan and then will share that here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Update

   Hi blog, senior year has been something. I have decided to finish my year by graduating early attending online classes. I am still going ...