Monday, April 4, 2022

Final by Numbers

     Hey hey, blog. I am ending the process of how I started it with "Final by Numbers" tying back to the original title of my first project blog "Film by Numbers" When I began this process I had no idea what I was going to make. Now "Can You Help Me?" is my final product. It turned out a thousand times better compared to what I thought but that may just be because I have zero faith in myself. 

    I am in love with my film future but for now here is "Can You Help Me?" created by Julie Bruzon and Grace Decker




Link: https://youtu.be/Z6Vi_blTZK8

Moving Foward:

    As the Spaceship Earth ride at EPCOT once said, "This just in looks like it's going to be a great big beautiful tomorrow. The end, or should I say the beginning of [my] future."

    Bye bye, blog (for now). Stream "my future" by Billie Eilish after reading this blog as it is what I feel while writing this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Update

   Hi blog, senior year has been something. I have decided to finish my year by graduating early attending online classes. I am still going ...