Sunday, March 13, 2022

I am NOT a Vlogger

     Today, day two of filming did not go as well as yesterday. I have discovered a lot more goes into vlogging than what I thought went into vlogging. First off I realized half the time I was not looking at the camera. Also, I realized vlogs with just talking are boring (in my opinion) when I vlog next time I want to include images and other materials that would catch the eyes of my audience. 

The Vlog

https://youtu.be/3Sjht0VC8jE

I will be vlogging during one of my editing days, I will take the time to edit a good vlog as I want to vlog to my fullest potential.  


Planned Sets Vs Final Sets

Office

Planned Real Office


Final Real Office


Planed Imagined Office









Final Imagined Office

In both offices, we added the picture of Meredith and Patti, a cup, and a notebook. These additions made our office look more realistic.

Bathroom

Planned Real Bathroom

Final Real Bathroom

Planned Imagined Bathroom

Final Imagined Bathroom

No changes were made to the bathroom design other than the addition of the same notebooks as in the office.


Overall Filming

Overall filming was okay. Luckily, the shot I was worried about the most, the shot where Meredith turns into the coworker (who ended up being played by my dad Donald) only took two takes! Another worry of mine, lighting, was solved using my phone ring light.

Moving Foward:

I have started working on a messy version of our film opener and with all shots, we have filmed we are at three minutes, a minute above our goal of two minutes. Lots of editing is to be done and I do believe some shots may need to be redone to make the switch between real and imagined flow better. I will continue to work on seeing what I can do to our current version to get it looking the way I would like it to. I will be discussing my messy version with Julie on Tuesday and plan for when/what/how/etc to refilm and make the necessary changes. 

Over this week I will give an in-depth look at our chosen props, costumes, set, etc, and the meaning behind all of these important factors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Update

   Hi blog, senior year has been something. I have decided to finish my year by graduating early attending online classes. I am still going ...