Sunday, February 27, 2022

Casting! + Looks Gone Wrong

Casting Announcement:

    My mom, Laura, will be playing Patti! Julie Bruzon, my partner, will be playing Meredith! I, Grace Decker, will be providing voice acting for the patient!

Makeup:

    I spent today trying to do the makeup for Patti and Meredith and it did not go as planned. I watched a few YouTube videos, but do not have the products I need in order to successfully create the look for Meredith.  

Patti:
 
    The makeup look I will be doing on my mother for Patti is very basic but makes her look very put together. Nothing is very bright/crazy, so it would be her everyday look. 
Patti Makeup Look

Meredith:

    For Meredith, I wanted to experiment and I did, but not successfully. I also watched a few YouTube videos to get inspiration and realized I need to purchase a colorful eyeshadow pallet unless I use facepaint. 
Meredith Failed Makeup Look


    I gave up and just walked around in the rain trying to not get mad at myself for being unable to do the makeup well. Maybe it would have looked more realistic if my hair was down soaking wet, along with my clothes being wet. Personally, I think it looks more like "I just got punched in the face and now I am standing outside" makeup. I will continue to work on making it look like drowning and not beating.  Hopefully, I will be able to try it on Julie since we have different skin tones/types and different products will be used. 

Moving Foward:

    I did not get around to looking for props so this will be done tomorrow.  Stay tuned...

Sources:

https://youtu.be/UaTn1MwPuNM YouTube video by Amateur Aries
https://youtu.be/TToY4ZumNXY YouTube video by Teenie

APA References:

A. [Amateur Aries]. (2017, August 13). Drowning victim makeup Halloween [Video].     YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaTn1MwPuNM

Williams, K. [Teenie]. (2016, May 19). Drowning victim makeup tutorial [Video].             YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TToY4ZumNXY 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Update

   Hi blog, senior year has been something. I have decided to finish my year by graduating early attending online classes. I am still going ...