Sunday, February 12, 2023

Finding Purpose

Hello, again blog, 
 
    It is that time of year when I have begun thinking about what I will be doing for my AICE Media Studies A-level Portfolio Project! 

    This year, unlike last year at this time, I have been dealing with some mental health challenges and am really hoping I will find an interest in my project that will help me overcome this For the A-level project I can either choose to do a music component, a documentary component, a film promotion component, or a short film component. 

    I am leaning towards either doing the short film or the documentary option. In an ideal scenario, I would do the music component, but I believe this will not be possible as I do not know any artist/band I could work with. I am excited about this opportunity to create a project specifically since a portion of whatever component I choose has me creating a social media page. I believe social media marketing may be what I pursue as my future career so this will benefit me. 

    Tomorrow I will spend finalizing which opinion I will be completing and then will begin to dive into the specifics. 

    Here's to finding a purpose through the film!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Update

   Hi blog, senior year has been something. I have decided to finish my year by graduating early attending online classes. I am still going ...